***CLEAR BROWSER CACHE***
If you have an issue with round circles displaying all over the forum, it will clear up once you clear out your browser cache.

A Testimony/Dream

A place to share your witness and testimony of Christ, the restored gospel, the Book of Mormon etc...
briznian

A Testimony/Dream

Post by briznian » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:16 pm

A dream I came across:

There was a gospel teacher that I desperately wanted to learn from. I found myself in a college classroom where teacher was also an instructor of a secular topic. I wanted to be taught by him. I knew that I was in his class so that he would teach me. I felt bad however because I didn’t want to distract the other students from what they were learning so I sat in the back of the room wishing that the instructor would notice me. I knew that I was unprepared to be taught by him but I hoped that maybe he could share something, anything that would point me in the right direction. After some time the instructor gave the students in class an assignment that was to be completed in class and so the room went silent. I looked around and noticed that the instructor had left. I was really disappointed that I had missed my chance to interact with him. Just then I noticed that the instructor had come back and was right by my side. He was holding a book. He didn’t say a word but I somehow knew that he knew why I was there and I knew that he felt pity for me. He handed me the book and walked away. That was the end of my interaction with him. The book was an older paperback. The cover was well-worn and the corners were turned from repeated use over the years. The title on the cover was: “The New Abraham”. The dream ended with me looking at the book and wondering what it meant.

I knew that the message was not that the instructor was “Abraham” nor that it was trying to tell me that I was “Abraham”. Every person was to become as Abraham and receive a covenant from God as Abraham did and each person who did so became “The New Abraham”. In the end this was the most important thing the instructor could have and should have taught me and he didn’t even have to say a word.

I pray that we may all be able to receive the everlasting covenant from God as Abraham did.

This Message was Sent Using 100% Recycled Electrons

Meili

Re: A Testimony/Dream

Post by Meili » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:14 pm

That's a cool dream. Where did you find it?