***CLEAR BROWSER CACHE***
If you have an issue with round circles displaying all over the forum, it will clear up once you clear out your browser cache.

Interview with Matt Crocket

A place to share your witness and testimony of Christ, the restored gospel, the Book of Mormon etc...
BrentL

Interview with Matt Crocket

Post by BrentL » Tue May 10, 2016 10:19 am

"Fools!" said I, "you do not know!"
"Silence like a cancer grows"

Lance

Re: Interview with Matt Crocket

Post by Lance » Thu May 19, 2016 11:04 am

Wonderful interview of Matthew. It was great to hear Matthew open up and share part of his life story with everyone.

krich

Post by krich » Thu May 19, 2016 2:38 pm

Thank you for sharing Matt! Listening to these interviews give me H O P E and F A I T H! I was in tears more than once!!

It is so interesting the different ways Christ received Matt and how he received Rob! Very different indeed.

Christ can be meek and humble and He can be like a lion!! Even in the SC experience. Who knew??

A Random Phrase

Post by A Random Phrase » Sun May 22, 2016 11:21 pm

I just finished listening to this a few minutes ago. I really liked it. It not only made Christ and the Father more accessible, it reminded me of some experiences I had. Thank you, Matthew, for being brave enough to show how imperfect you were (and are). It boosts my faith incredibly.

Matthew
Owner

Post by Matthew » Mon May 23, 2016 9:49 am

krich wrote:Thank you for sharing Matt! Listening to these interviews give me H O P E and F A I T H! I was in tears more than once!!

It is so interesting the different ways Christ received Matt and how he received Rob! Very different indeed.

Christ can be meek and humble and He can be like a lion!! Even in the SC experience. Who knew??

A Random Phrase wrote:I just finished listening to this a few minutes ago. I really liked it. It not only made Christ and the Father more accessible, it reminded me of some experiences I had. Thank you, Matthew, for being brave enough to show how imperfect you were (and are). It boosts my faith incredibly.

My hope and desire is that others will be enlarged by my experiences and be able to exercise greater faith in the Lord and come to Him. Be brave. Don't be like me. Thank you for sharing this with me!

Shouting praises to the Holy one of Israel!

A Random Phrase

Post by A Random Phrase » Mon May 23, 2016 12:43 pm

I wonder. If Rob's interview had been shared in this subforum, would the thread have been a lot more peaceful?

The differences between Rob and Matthew (and Dan/gad and Denver) show me that the Lord's interactions with us really are tailor-made to us each, individually.

Matthew
Owner

Post by Matthew » Mon May 23, 2016 2:12 pm

A Random Phrase wrote:I wonder. If Rob's interview had been shared in this subforum, would the thread have been a lot more peaceful?

Right, and thanks to BrentL for posting this here. I have locked that thread with Robs final comments on this forum.

A Random Phrase wrote:The differences between Rob and Matthew (and Dan/gad and Denver) show me that the Lord's interactions with us really are tailor-made to us each, individually.
Yeah, everything the Lord does is for your own benefit. He truly is a God and understands what it will take for each one of us individually and He works on us towards that end, to help us progress as fast or far as we are willing and able.

clearglass

Post by clearglass » Tue May 24, 2016 10:09 pm

A Random Phrase wrote:I wonder. If Rob's interview had been shared in this subforum, would the thread have been a lot more peaceful?

The differences between Rob and Matthew (and Dan/gad and Denver) show me that the Lord's interactions with us really are tailor-made to us each, individually.

Do you have a link to the thread by chance? TIA

Meili

Post by Meili » Wed May 25, 2016 1:25 am

clearglass wrote:

Do you have a link to the thread by chance? TIA

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=580

Lance

Post by Lance » Wed May 25, 2016 11:22 am

I just saw this essay from Matthew. It is a good companion piece to his interview.

http://theremnantofjacob.com/blog/darkness-the-absence-of-light/

In a MUCH smaller degree, I can relate to some of Matthew's unpleasant encounters with the forces opposing the light.

As recently as last night, I found myself under assault for the umpteenth time. Sheesh! I am ready for some equal time from the good side already. :x

BrentL

Post by BrentL » Wed May 25, 2016 2:59 pm

Matthew wrote:Right, and thanks to BrentL for posting this here. I have locked that thread with Robs final comments on this forum.

Too many people just want to tear down others and pedestal chip. I am rather disgusted at the way people treat others experiences. like Elisabeth on the other forum.

"Fools!" said I, "you do not know!"
"Silence like a cancer grows"

Matthew
Owner

Post by Matthew » Wed May 25, 2016 4:05 pm

I saw how bad it was last night when I visited and read the comments, I wanted to respond to some of them, but had nothing nice to say to those people and decided against it.

A Random Phrase

Post by A Random Phrase » Wed May 25, 2016 7:41 pm

Looks like Meili beat me to it, clearglass.

Lance wrote:As recently as last night, I found myself under assault for the umpteenth time. Sheesh! I am ready for some equal time from the good side already. :x

I can totally identify with this comment. It makes me nervous about seeing the Lord more clearly and more powerfully, because -in my perception- darkness gets double or triple time in comparison.

Meili

Post by Meili » Wed May 25, 2016 10:20 pm

I figure, if heaven gets equal time, I must have one heck of a payout waiting for me.