clarkkent14

LA Times Ad

Post by clarkkent14 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:53 pm

------> Christ is the way to social justice <------

On September 10th

clarkkent14

Re: LA Times Ad

Post by clarkkent14 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:26 pm

The Christian religion has become a moneymaking scam for professional pastors, priests, preachers, popes, prophets, apostles, and elders. The paid ministers of Christianity are serving themselves by fleecing their flocks rather than serving their flocks by sacrificing of themselves. Churches claim to offer better forms of Christianity, but they are really competing for market share and revenues. Today’s Christianity is like the Catholic corruptions that Martin Luther protested against with his 95 Theses, which launched the Protestant Reformation. Although the Reformation has been underway for 500 years, it has not resulted in the living faith, but instead every denomination of Christianity has slowly become as spiritless, selfinterested, and money-driven as the Catholicism of 1517.

Christianity was once a living faith, and it needs revival. It is time for Christianity to return to its original, humble form. Faith, repentance, and baptism are the fundamentals of Christianity, which brings the Holy Ghost to guide you. Small bodies of believers should gather together to worship without being taught, led, or controlled by men and women who expect their lifestyles to be funded by the faithful. Tithes and offerings should be used to help the poor among you, not to enrich ministers.

Christ’s teachings were intended to establish equity and peace, not division, arguments, and fighting. Christ was asked about the most important commandment, and He said it was this: to love God with all your heart, mind and strength. He immediately added that the second commandment was like unto the first: love your fellow man as yourself. Dividing us into competing groups and individuals instead of cooperating brothers and sisters causes almost all of our social ills. The cure for these ills cannot come from money-driven churches, nor from government programs or failed social experiments. The cure is in obeying Christ’s commandments.

I will talk in your community about Christianity as the faith that can and should revolutionize the world—the perfect ideal state for humanity. No donations will be solicited; no collection plate will be passed. We sacrifice to practice our faith, as Christ expects of us. Therefore, the talk will be free and offered as an act of devotion to Christ in the hope it will help you approach the ideal Christian life. Christ taught that if anyone will do His commandments, they will understand His doctrine. You cannot do as Christ asks if you do not learn what He wants from you. Claiming to be a Christian does not qualify you to be a disciple of Christ. Christ requires action from His disciples. That action is to do what He commands.

The Unjust Steward in Luke 16:1-13 represents the paid Christian ministry, who waste the Lord’s property by not keeping the Lord’s commandments. As failed disciples, they are good for nothing but to be fired and cast out when the Lord comes to review their works. Because they disobey the Lord and also teach people to neither say (wheat) nor do (oil) all that the Lord commanded (bills), the paid ministry, and whoever agrees with them when the New Testament teaches otherwise, are defrauding the Lord of His just due. Christ taught that these shall dwell everlastingly in hell together. This is the meaning of the parable.

If you keep the commandments of Christ, you are His church (Matthew 7:24-25, 16:18; Luke 6:47-48), you are His disciple (John 8:31-32), you are His friend (John 15:14), and you are His family (Luke 8:19-21).

~ Denver Snuffer
1 And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.

2 And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward.

3 Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.

4 I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.

5 So he called every one of his lord’s debtors unto him, and said unto the first, How much owest thou unto my lord?

6 And he said, An hundred measures of oil. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.

7 Then said he to another, And how much owest thou? And he said, An hundred measures of wheat. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and write fourscore.

8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

10 He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.

11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?

12 And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man’s, who shall give you that which is your own?

13 ¶ No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

alpinealan

Post by alpinealan » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:14 pm

Hopefully, that "social justice" reference doesn't attract antifa goons coming in to break kneecaps...it is California, after all.

"Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief." Mark 9:24

briznian

Post by briznian » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:59 pm

Aside from the typesetting at the bottom that was a well-done ad. That is a church I'd like to be part of.

This Message was Sent Using 100% Recycled Electrons

Matthew
Owner

Post by Matthew » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:30 am

Anti-Fa... yikes, and good point. If anything this likely will invite media, and the LDS church as well as other faiths to come and see what all the hub bub is over this. I can imagine there will be some propaganda efforts by the LDS to flood different types of media outlets to curtail peoples eyes away from the event.