His Call

***Please Read***
An open discussion forum for those who have assented to the covenant offered through Denver Snuffer to write and / or adopt by mutual agreement a statement of principles as a guide and standard.
Mujer

His Call

Post by Mujer » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:30 pm

This is what I have submitted for posting on the G&S blog. I don't know if they will agree with it or not, but figured I would go ahead and share it here.
Let me just begin with I am sorry for my part in what has happened here. Though I always spoke honestly and from my heart, I did not always measure my words as I ought to have, as I have been counseled by YHWH to do. For hurts and anger and frustration I caused, I am sorry. I hope anyone affected by my words can forgive me.

I still believe we can take the time we need to learn how to knit our hearts together in love. He truly is the Master Physician, the GREAT I AM. Nothing is too hard for Him, not even the hardest of hearts among HIS FATHER’S children.

I still hope for true reconciliation for us as a whole, where we all mutually agree upon a guide and standard representative of HIM to the world and no longer strive to alter His meaning, intention, and words to justify our desires.

I submit this with no other desire than to repent for my part and share what I feel He has put into my heart. Today has been particularly difficult for me, but according to His many mercies He has shown me how to have peace in Him.

I do not have a voice in this world, so to speak. I do not have a presence anywhere that others would take notice or remember me for anything. I do not seek such. But I do desire to become His, and will bend to His will in all areas, even if that makes me look foolish because I have made poor choices and must learn from them.

I care about those He cares for and want to help Him in His work to save however many will come unto Him. I am only saddened that He has such a poor vessel to work through. I am unworthy of His notice in every way, yet acknowledge that notice me He has, and showered me with love, healing, and forgiveness in abundance. He has shown me how faithful He Is. Truly HE IS LOVE.

I share below what He brought up in my heart today, and ask that any who read these words inquire of Him if they are sent by Him and what He would have you do with them. God bless. Lori Taylor
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Prayer for Covenant:
Heavenly Father, it is I whom you named David, asking you in the name of Jesus Christ for your mercy and grace to be with those of us who seek to become your people. We hope to repent and return to your path and no longer be condemned and rejected as a people because of those who went before.

Take pity on us all and have mercy for us, as we acknowledge and accept the condemnation and rejection of the latter-day gentiles, and petition that we may overcome it.

We are mindful that in 1832 the gentile saints were condemned for vanity and unbelief because they treated lightly the things they had received and they were warned by you that they would remain under condemnation until they repent and remember the new covenant, even the Book of Mormon and the former commandments, not only to say but to do.

You commanded the gentiles that they bring forth fruit meet for their Father’s kingdom and if they failed to do so there remained a scourge and judgment to be poured out upon those who claimed to be the children of Zion.

They failed to bring forth the required fruit and were judged and scourged, and then violently driven out of Jackson County, Missouri.

You explained there were jarrings, and contentions, and envyings, and strifes, and lustful and covetous desires by them; therefore by these things they polluted their inheritances.

But they did not repent, and in their pride they threatened to wage a war of extermination against the Missouri citizens, heedless of your warnings.

But it was you who used the Missouri citizens as your hand of judgment to scourge the condemned saints, in your attempt to persuade them to repent and no longer treat lightly your word.

They still saw no Divine purpose behind their distress, and railed against their Missouri persecutors.

Despite their suffering, they were not sufficiently humbled to repent, instead they breathed out threats and expressed hope to gain vengeance against the same Missouri mobs to whom you had given power to afflict the gentile saints to inspire them to repent.

Because of the hardness of their hearts, the gentile saints were again mobbed and slain and in 1838 altogether driven out of the State of Missouri, with Joseph Smith, Hyrum Smith and other leaders cast into prison and condemned to die.

But you were merciful, and did not suffer Joseph, Hyrum or any of those imprisoned with them to be killed.

In your mercy, the surviving saints and the imprisoned leaders were able to obtain refuge in Illinois, whose people welcomed the saints, and a season of peace followed.

In 1841 you mercifully extended another opportunity to the gentile saints to repent and return, and you approved Joseph’s offering and acknowledgements of the past failures of the saints when he petitioned you on their behalf.

You found the prayers of Joseph and the gentiles were acceptable before you and you granted to the saints another chance for you to recover them as your people.

As you stated to the former gentiles, there is not a place found on earth that you may come to and restore again that which was lost unto us, or which you had taken away, even the fullness of the priesthood.

You offered and intended for a house to be built unto your name in which you deigned to reveal to your people things which have been kept hidden from before the foundation of the world, things which pertain to the dispensation of the fullness of times.

You gave to them sufficient time to build a house unto your name warning them to complete the work or their baptisms for the dead would be unacceptable.

In those days you warned the people you will not perform the oath which you make, neither fulfill the promises which they expect at your hands, or in other words you would remove your covenant, if they failed to do what you commanded.

And you foretold what you would do unto the people if they neglected to do the work assigned them.

You warned: For instead of blessings, we, by our own works, would bring cursings, wrath, indignation, and judgments upon our own heads, by our follies, and by all our abominations, which we practice before you.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From Yeshua’s Sermon on the Mount, NIV Matthew 7:
Judging Others
7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.